LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     02 October 2013

Urgent help on defamation case

As per early query Emails....point on which i was afraid she has done that,as she has sent a legal notice to apologize in written within 25 days for defamation, otherwise she will put defamation case on me and my family... in the notice she has mentioned 5-6 witness names... its true that public ally i and my family saying her characterless because of before marriage chats with 4-5 boyfriends during college days..... but after marriage she has done no chats and no contact to either of them.... and everybody saying before marriage chats are not valid what to do??

i'm not ready to apologize also if on not apologizing she made defamation case on me and my family then with those before marriage chats can there be some relief or not....

also as early i told you that counselling already failed so anytime FIR can be filled . i and family got 3 days notice bail. now this legal notice for apologizing for defamation can be used by her to oppose anticipatory bail. and if she opposes then can i show those chats to save myself that whatever i'm saying is true.. 

also can court sent order to her to come in the court to oppose bail. although during notice bail court sent orders to her but at that time no FIR was lodged.

can i put divorce case on the ground of those chats. 

please please sir what to do????

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 October 2013

Mr. Sharma,

Even if you are not inclined to apologize yourself, please give reply to her notice denying her allegations.  For opposing bail, she has to file an affidavit along with an intervene petition justifying the grounds for her objections with proof/evidence.  This defamation notice cannot be a ground for objections, further failure of mediation cannot lead to register FIR, in fact it is a good thing which will act as a shield in case a FIR is registered, you can put forth that this was intentionally done just to wreak vengeance on you on your declination to submit to their various unreasonable/unjustifiable demands.  Be in touch with your lawyer constantly.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 October 2013

I have already put my points across in another same post of yours.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register