Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

fighting_498a (engineer)     11 October 2012

Urgent help

Hi All Experts,

My wife filed false 498a complaint in AP and demanding huge settlement for divorce

Till now F.I.R is not registered.

I have read Law commission website report 243 on 498a in that no case under 498a should be registered without prior approval of DCP

1) Whether this report followed or not AP Police?

2) As I am working in Central Govt. is there any harm to job  if F.I.R. registered?

3)Whether court will grant AB without F.I.R?

4)Police called me for counselling what are precautions should I take care before going?

5) On what basis arrest will be done only after prior approval of DCP or not?

Learning

3 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     11 October 2012

Try to arrange for Anticipatory bail. Once you and your family get it then sit back and enjoy the show.

Fight for a year or so and other party would come to reasonable amount ..If you can afford that amount then pay it off and get rid of her..or else keep fighting for 2-3-4 years and enjoy the acquital order.

Chandra Shekhar (Sdc)     12 October 2012

I have read Law commission website report 243 on 498a in that no case under 498a should be registered without prior approval of DCP

1) Whether this report followed or not AP Police?

Yes a prior approval is required from DCP office to arrest under 498A.

I have scanned copy of that order in my personal computer.

Hopew tommorow i will try to attach that order which is issued to all SHO in AP State to the same thread.

Rishabh (Sr.Draughtsman)     12 October 2012

Hello sir My name is Rishabh Arora,Sir actually i m asking for my brother releationship.Sir my brother got marriage in Dec'2011.His wife is not staying here since Feb'2012.She is staying is her house.Now she is in Delhi with my borther she is given dhamke to my brother that i have to suicide and u and ur family is go to jail.Daily she is given me dhamke.My brother and my parents are totaly frusted about this.So plz tell me sir what can i do for that.Give me the better solution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register