Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (md)     18 June 2015

Urgent help


i have got a notice from mumabi police staion under sec 420/406 34 ipc that someone has compalined about me under above sections and i am suppose to present there in the police stsaion witihng 8 days in fromt of the ioa .i am scarred what can happen .


 7 Replies

Phantom Inc (Investigation/Research)     18 June 2015

Which area do you live in? Which Police Stn falls under your Zone ? The letter sounds fake at the outset.

rahul (md)     18 June 2015

i stay in delhi and police sttaion which has sent me is lok manaya tilak .

i am attaching the letter.please look up 

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 125 times
  • Phantom Inc (Investigation/Research)     18 June 2015

    Where is the attachment? I am aware of Tilak Nagar Police Station and I know both the Sr PI and the ACP of that Zone.They are extremely good officers and the entire Tilak Nagar belt incl the Crime Branch Unit has some of the finest officers from the Mumbai police.

    Post the attachment here.I cannot seem to view it.PM me the details.I will help sort this matter for you.

    Alternatively,let me know who has signed that letter.



    prashanth   18 June 2015

    hi sir last week i met with  road accident where a a bike came and hit to our car from wrong side on left front bumper and bike rider fell down and died on spot due to head injury.  but opposite party filed an FIR against us stating that we were overtaking vehicle and caused death of that individual and case has been registered under 279 and 304A IPC.actually its not our mistake he came very fast and hit the car. all our documents are clear i have permanent driving licence and insurance. now i want to  know 

    1....can i complain and register another FIR against that person in this case?

    2....what will be the punishment in this case and how to proceed further?

    saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 June 2015

    take a lawyer with you when you appear before the io of the police station as both sections are cognizable and non bailable sections.dont worry if someone had made false complaints against you it can be easily proved.further you also have option for quashing fir

    Q Slinger (NA)     18 June 2015

    Prashant: Stop posting your questions on someone else's query..start a new topic for your query..


    rahul (md)     19 June 2015

    sir, as i have resigended from a firm in 2012 march and the firm continue to work.The firm is dealing with the party in mumbai.But now they are not paying thier dues so they have filled a case under 420/406/34 ipc.what can i do.should i go for ab and present in the police ststaion or directly go to police ststaion

    Leave a reply

    Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

    Click here to Login / Register  

    Related Threads