LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bharat   06 May 2017

Urgent guidance

My sister was married before 10 years and having a boy 10 years..My sister's husband is very brutal and he kicks my sister and also gives mentally torture by doubting herself as a prostitute... now we taken back my sister bcoz she was so depressed and also was ready to drink poison.. that was worst but we were on time..and now he threatened to us that if u will not send ur sister den i will drink poison.. wt to do its urgent please

Learning

3 Replies

Rakesh V. Khandelwal (Lawyer)     06 May 2017

Go to police station and file a complaint against husband. Also memtion that he is giving threats to consume poison. File complaint only if real incident.

Rakesh V. Khandelwal (Lawyer)     06 May 2017

Go to police station and file a complaint against husband. Also mention that he is giving threats to consume poison. File complaint only if real incident.

VS AKULA   07 May 2017

I am a NRI and OCI

I have property in india and recently has been to India to check whether the properties are intact.I came to know that my brother who is a cheat and habitual offender sold my property to another local fellow forging my signature and creating  a false power of attorney using a fictitious photo,finger prints and signature.I made a complaint at the local police station and the FIR was registered.As I have to pursue my job I returned to my job.I was told that he eventually obtained a station bail from the station police officer.Is there any possibility of me expediting things so that the police officer files chargesheet to the court and hopefully the law will look into it.Please help and acvice 

Kind regards

VSA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register