LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Thakur (own)     26 May 2018

Urgent: experience certificate

I had recently appeared for written test in a group B Central Government Post where one of the essential qualifications was 5 years of work experience in a specific field (They have not mentioned full time/part time experience specifically). Now being a 2012 graduate and a 2014 postgraduate, there was no way I could have satisfied this criteria till 2017 when I applied for the exam. But during my post graduation (2012-2014) I sometimes did some work with a local company whenever time permitted as it belonged to one of our family members. After 2014, I joined a separate company and have been working there till date. Now my question is that when I applied for this exam I made the experience certificate of the first company where I used to work part time from 2012 till 2017 (5 Years), only because I could not get the experience certificate from my present employer on time, where I have been working since 2014. Also it would have been insufficient as 2014 to 2017 only constitutes 3 years. Now, since I have topped the exam and I am the only one being called for DF, I am in a  dilemma which experience to show?, as the essential qualification that they mentioned in the criteria was more similar to the job that I did during my post graduation.

Q.1 Will I be eligible to defend this part time experience, as they have not mentioned that the job should be full time? What are my options now, as Govt jobs are very hard to get these days and I desparately need it at this stage of my life.

Q.2) Can I justify my post graduation and experience at the same time?

Q.3) Also, can I say that I worked in both these places (one full time one part time) from 2014 to 2017 simultaneously? 

Please HELP. Extra suggestions are welcome.

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 May 2018

Generally, production of  experience certificate is insisted for Central Government jobs.

Mahesh Thakur (own)     27 May 2018

I do have the requisite experience Sir, but the problem is that I am falling short by 2 years if I do not account for experience during my post graduation. That would not be sufficient. But I do have good knowledge of my domain. Thank you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register