LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MAJ   02 March 2016

Urgent - dv act and family court 125 - whole family sufferin

Dear All, I will tell my full case and life history later. One more thing my English is not good please help me. I am working in government department. Now i want some rules and laws about family court and DV Act. One married non divorced women (having son, daughters and grand daughters) created some fake documents listed below. 1) Notary bond like we are married before 9 years with my sign as drawn that bond 2) Residence Certificate for her with my name as a husband name. 3) Voter ID card with my name as husband 4) Adhaar Card with my name as husband 5) She dont have any divorce order with her 1st husband (i dont no how many) She telling in court she was Reserved Caste so they are separated by local panchayat that is like divorce. (This thing court will accept) These documents they are created after some fake complaints closed by local police. 6) 2 or 3 False witness created for, i and she are lived as husband and wife in some slum area. 7) She dont have any marriage photo (Because no marriage was done and not lived with her) or any other evidence. Now my question is 1) these are things enough to tell i am a husband of her 2) In DV Act she included my father mother and siblings also, how can i remove the names of my family members from DV case? 3) Can i go to High Court for Quash the DV Case? 4) DV court judge was transfered last 2.5 years only hearing & family court case only going on and she changed 3 lawyers in between that all are they ask for time to study the case, my lawyer doing something but he was not give pressure to close the case? what can i do for this? 5) Now my lawyer filed interim petition to Aquitaine the petition of her. They are inquired me. That is the stage of present condition. Further What will happen in the court? What can i do? My lawyer not telling full picture? 6) I am fear about DV case only that was with my family members also suffer for me please help me Thank God

Learning

3 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 March 2016

According to UR query both of U had a live in relationship for a considerable period of time.Whether married officially or not she is in possession of valid evidences to prove that U R her husband.The only option left for U is to defend URself only on merits and prove her evidences and allegations are wrong,which I feel are very difficult.Hence better rely on a competent local lawyer.

MAJ   03 March 2016

Dear Sainath Sir,

In my true conscience i was not did any adultry with her and  i was not lived in livein relationship they are made 4 fake documents and 3 false witness for money because i am working in govt organisation and i have own house.

Born Fighter (xxx)     29 April 2016

On the face of it there are ample evidences this lady has against you. And it appears there was a relation between both of you. (what kind of relation? only u know !)

However if there was NO SUCH RELATION, then your case is not that difficult but at the same time needs proper representation by a competent criminal lawyer.

It will not take much time for you to prove that the docs viz adhar card, voter id card, residence certificate, notary bond are forged and fabricated. You approach a legal investigating agency like Truthlab.org, they will investigate these documents at their level and submit a report .....mind you this report will be allowed in the court of law. Baaki bacha kya hai ?? 

However at the back of my mind i feel its not easy to create so many fake docs, if you are hiding facts and wasting the time of the forum then soon you will realize what a blunder u did when the case reaches its concluding stage.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register