LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramling   09 December 2015

Urgent advice against husband

Urgent guidance on hiv,
My sister married in 2009, she face bitter experience & cruel treatement from her in-laws, she returned our home after 6 months in 2009.
We filed DV against her husband & spared against his family even though they gave did every harrasment with my sister.
Few months in feb 2015 her husband & few old people came to my home to settle & he gave in writing he will behave properly.
She returned a week back and is very very ill, we did consult doctors and took blood checkup, blood report mention she got hiv
My sister told they together went for some testing to local doctor where injections for tests for baby, 2 months back in april.
when contacted with her husband he suddenly switched off phone. My family suspect him something is wrong ?
Need urgent advice on this matter

 6 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     10 December 2015


This is certainly a serious issue..

You have to investigate the matter to punish the person responsible.

Whether her husband also infected with HIV?

Whether it is a negligence caused by the doctor who was treating her?

Find out the truth.. we can certainly help you to punish the accused.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants


Act as per suggestion of Adv Yogen Kakade

Ramling   10 December 2015

Do I file FIR ? If yes where I need to do ? at my place or where her husband lives & works ?

How can I do investigate ?  He live faraway in bangalore. My sister dont remember which pathologist they visited. Due to language difference she does not know location ?

The old mediators are not taking responsibility, but they are indirectly responsible for this..

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     10 December 2015

file FIR at your place. but please first confirm the doubts put across by juricon.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 December 2015

Well advised by expert advocates above, I concur with their views.

AS   19 December 2015

How can say  she got HIV infected because of carelessness of doctor. and how can you blame his parents.

HIV is STD disease.

Just ask for divorce and get good alimoney. and let your sister live peacefully and try to get best treatement for her.

May god bless your sister and give you brain to take right action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query