LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     16 October 2013

Urgent advice

as per my previous messages that i have before marriage chats of her with boyfriends and i used to show that she is characterless then what she do is she taken snapshopts of my facebook timelines in which i'm talking to friend regarding that i want to propose a girl who is colleague of mine that is also before marriage, so she is saying i might be torturing her for that girl who i want to propose or may be she left me so i'm doing this to her and others snapshots in which i comment on girls photos that she is looking beautifullll etc. and after i started showing her chats , she started showing those snapshots and saying  before marriage chats are not valid and after marriage she never talked to anyone and that chats is done by group of friends of her so, i can't say that she has done those chats. she says yes then this might be the case that girls whose pics i'm liking , commenting and whom i want to propose and talking to friend may be because of that girl i'm torturing her.... and in the end she is saying  case is not this  and he means me making just intangible grounds to save myself and my family who tortured her. can she do that.. or i should put defamation case on her as she send defamation notice. 

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 October 2013

where is previous message. you want experts to first hunt for the facts of the case from previous message and then give you free advise?

ram sharma (Software Engineer)     16 October 2013

previous mesaage was that i'm having before marriage chats of my wife with boyfriends and i started saying that she is characterless and blah blah and said that she was having affair before marriage and so on when she put complaint on me and my family in police station after i thrown her out of house and i have no proof that after marriage she talked to any of them and even i know her password and know that after marriage she never talked to anyone,  and the position now is that  she has taken snapshopts of my facebook timelines in which i'm talking to friend regarding that i want to propose a girl who is colleague of mine that is also before marriage, so she is saying i might be torturing her for that girl who i want to propose or may be she left me so i'm doing this to her and others snapshots in which i comment on girls photos that she is looking beautifullll etc. and after i started showing her chats , she started showing those snapshots and saying  before marriage chats are not valid and after marriage she never talked to anyone and that chats is done by group of friends of her so, i can't say that she has done those chats. she says yes then this might be the case that girls whose pics i'm liking , commenting and whom i want to propose and talking to friend may be because of that girl i'm torturing her.... and in the end she is saying  case is not this  and he means me making just intangible grounds to save myself and my family who tortured her. can she do that.. or i should put defamation case on her as she send defamation notice.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register