Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

T.Srinivasa Rao (Proprietor)     01 January 2015

Urban land ceiling dispute

Dear Sirs,

I am a plot owner in Jayabheri Park, Kompally, Quthbullapur Mandal, Ranga Reddy Dist, Telangana.  My plot is under Survey No.146.  The total layout is developed by M/s.Meenakshi Constructions and is around 780 plots under various survey nos. In my survery No.146 total 72 plots (10.5 acres) existed.  The layout was made in 2002 and applied for HUDA layout.  But due to some cases the HUDA final layout was not sanctioned.  In our survey no.146 there was a case going on under protected Tenancy of Telangana act.  The petetioners lost the case against Joint Collector in 2008.  Out of 72 plots I am the only person constructed the house in 267 sq.yds.  Now the Tenancy claiming people approached to High Court and the court sanctioned Status Quo.  Now the case is still pending.  I got clearance for LRS and BPS in 2010.

Recently about one month back the URBAN LAND CEILINGS land survey officials came to my home and said that my house and also around 48 plots (total around 4.5 acres) is under Land Ceiling. The plots are under possession of land owners and I am residing in that house since 2008.  

Today i.e.1.1.2015 new GOs 58 and 59 issued by Telangana state government towards the regularisation of constructions which are made in Government lands and Ceiling lands.   As per that GO I am supposed to pay Rs.11,00,000/- (267 sq.yds and Government value is Rs.5,500/-.  75% is the regularisation amount).  Which is totally not justifieng.  They are treating Government lands illegal occupants and Ceiling lands plot owners equally.  We have paid Registration charges at the time of Registration, Paying taxes for 7 years, Paid the LRS and BPS amount.  

The Urban Ceiling Land officials did not issue any notice to us in written.  The lands are in possession of us which is not under the possessions of government.  As per my knowledge Before the Urban Land Ceiling Repeal Act if the land is under possession of land owners the Government cannot claim such land.  

PLEASE...PLEASE help me in this regard.  I am a middle class man and cannot afford such huge amount.  Is there is any right I am having or we all plot owners having.  

Waiting for your valuable reply. Please help us sirs.

Srinivasa Rao T

(Mobile: 9246508770)

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register