Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Naveen S   11 March 2016

Unwillingly possessing my belongings and certificates

I have filed HMOP case on January 2014 and her side argument is in pending to decide on the Judgement. As usually She has misused the women's law against me & my family. She has left almost 2 years before and suddenly occupied my house with her brother on August 2015 and I was forced to leave my house without my belongings. I have filed a complaint against her & her brother on the day at local station. They refused to take the complaint and after a lot of struggle. Local Station has accepted my complaint and provided me a CSR against her brother who is holding my belongings. I have got Madras HC direction against him as well. Local Police Station is not helping me to get my belongings back (Education Certificates, Driving License, Passport, etc.. I have only one PAN card with me.) instead forcing me to withdraw my complaint. I have been facing their mental torture for almost 3 years. I need my things & documents back. Please can you advice me on this. Even after HC Direction, I'm not getting any kind of justice. What should I do?  


 2 Replies

Amrit (M.D.)     11 March 2016

First of all report the matter to your area's senior police officers via e- mails and meet them in person.

Secondly join some men help group like Sahodar,SIF etc. and attend there meetings or join there online forums.

File for contested divorce on grounds of desertion and cruelty, you'll definitely get success.

Amrit Singh


Fatherforjustice   11 March 2016

Naveen ,

Same thing happened with me , wife / father in law / her brother took all my belongings when i had gone office and wife left home , i filed theft complaint in police station against father in law and submitted it in Domestic Violence case court.

Police dont interfere in matrimonial matter.

Court has given order to wife to return all my belongings. Its 1.5 years still i dint got my belongings .


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query