LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ananad   21 February 2017

Unilateral cancellation of j d a cum gpa

Can the Land Owner cancel the registered Joint Development cum GPA unilaterally, Where the Developer has given Cheques as consideration and the cheques were returned by the Bank stating the reason as insufficient funds and where the Developer has to start construction within three months of registration of the JDA but did not start the work even after nine months of the registration.

Land Owner has issued legal notice to the Developer through his advocate by registered post which is returned as the Developer refused to take the Post and the Land Owner issued a public notice through Newspaper , still no response from the Developer.

Can the Land Owner cancel the Joint Development Agreement cum GPA Unilaterally


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query