Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unfair Dismissal of Teacher

Page no : 2

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 December 2016

You are consious enough.  You are not revealing the charges agianst you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 December 2016

In that case you may prefer in person consultation with a very able counsel specializing in service matters and spend quality time with your counsel. 

Mr. Sudhir Kumar has also provided you inputs and can help you further.

LCI senior expert Dr.Jagadish Vashista is from Army and handles such matters. 

sanjeev   26 December 2016

Ramesh Sir You are right its run by AWES Army Welfare Education Society.They say its not in RTI as its not public Auth.But one thing is peculiar for this Army School that it is housed in building made by MES (Military Engineering Service) which uses pubilc money .Hence as per definition of Public Auth it has been substantially funded by Public money hence they must reveal the REASON FOR TERMINATION.which has not been given.

Sudhir Sir, Its a peculiar case. A parent had accused me for man handling in Apr 2016.I refuted the false charges n had requested Principal for action against the parent. She did not do that n changed the class of child to pacify the parent .Parent agreed on the class change.I had no interaction with parent for next 5 months.After 5 months he withdrew his child from school n complained against me (although I had no interaction with his child n requested Principal to take action against him in Apr itself) and other teacher who had been teaching her.Both the teachers were suspended and A One man Inquiry was ordered by Patron of school(Major Gen Rank Serving Officer).After which astonishingly the other teacher who was teaching her for last five months was given clean chit n I was given TERMINATION ORDER without any reason in letter.The letter says that I m Terminated wef date of suspension.

I am sure that I m not guility . I have asked for reason for Termination but that has not been given.I asked for copy of Inquiry.I have been denied that too saying that Its CONFIDENTIAL.I am sure that there is a foul play n they do not have a evidence.I requested for INTERVIEW of Patron but that also has been denied. I don't know which court or tribunal to know.Because school authorities will quote that that are not public authority.I AM HELPLESS N WANT JUSTICE

I am civilian n was appointed as teacher by Army Pre Primary School.No gratuity just lump sum Salary.

SIR MAY I REQUEST FOR CONTACT DETLS OF MR JAGDISH

Doab Sir May I request for contact details of Mr Jagdish.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 December 2016

Send a PM to him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register