Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandip Samanta (Self Employed)     04 May 2012

Unethical salary deduction by employer

Dear Sir,

I've been working with an organization for last 22 months. Though there's no performance based payment mentioned in my salary as per my Appointment Letter; but there were 4/5 instances when my employer deducted my salary stating my performance for the month was not satisfactory and as per the terms of employment they are deducting my salary. As I'm the lone earner of my family I had to bow down to this situation to get my salary after sending a reply mail to the HR Dept. stating "as I could not meet my target for the month; salary deduction is acceptable for me and I confirm that I will not claim any other dues for this period".

Though I knew that there is no such 'terms of employment' mentioned in my Appoint Letter as stated in the mail sent by the HR Dept. during my salary deduction, but as I wanted to continue the job and needed the salary badly I had no other option but to bow down to this situation and give the declaration "as I could not meet my target for the month salary deduction is acceptable for me and I confirm that I will not claim any other dues for this period".

Now, when I've resigned from that job (though NOC not yet been issued by the employer); is there any way I can get my legitimate salary which was deducted by the employer in a totally unethical way? Please help!!!

Regards,

Sandip.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 May 2012

Do not sign on the FNF statement as having accepted it.

If you have and can apply your resources obtain acknowledgment of your letter on the copy of your letter under original seal from the desk/reception where all mail/dak is received, demanding shortfall in salary paid to you and lodging a complaint that you were coerced/forced/pressurized within company premises to send emails on dated....and dated.........reading as under............

By extracting an email exercising Pressure Company is absolved from its unfair/illegal acts. Your lawyer shall handle it.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 May 2012

Please read as ;

"

"By extracting an email exercising Pressure Company is not absolved from its unfair/illegal acts. Your lawyer shall handle it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register