LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rubin Splendid   10 October 2019

Unemployment Compensation Case

One of my friend got terminated from his job on performance issue. But he was performing well and was spending most of the time in office to structure the Network Environment. He has given his sleepless nights to properly structure the Network Environment. Once everything is setup perfectly and once everything is up, my director found a small mistake (which wasn't effecting any production environment or employee at work) and demoted him and promotes a junior (director's Favorite) to his position and in the backend he(director) had also planned and projected to HR that it a grave mistake.

Now his candidate (director's Favorite) making many mistakes but he is not getting demoted or terminated. His mistakes are ignored by the director.

My friend literally cried and broke.
He went to HR and complaint about and told HR about actual issue, but HR wasn't ready to listen to him and terminated him right away. Company (director and HR) unable to produce proper proof or reason for terminating him.

My question is "Can he file unemployment Compensation case on the company till he get another job"?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register