Under which IPC/CrPC section the case / incident should fall?
- ”A” is a tenant for a room No. 22 at 2nd floor of building No.2.
- “Z” is a tenant of a room No. 11 at 1st floor of building No.1.
- Building No. 1 and No.2 are adjoining building belonging to same owner/Landlord “Y”
- “A” moved to other city,
- “Z” files a title suit No. TS/1 against “Y” & “A” claiming his possession & tenancy of room No. 22 by annexing following documents:
- alleged rent bills issued by “Y” for room No. 22
- Trade License in self-name having address of room No.11
- “Z” obtained an ex-parte ad-interim order Under Order 39 Rule 1&2 of CPC against “A” and “Y”
- “Y” and “Z” are hand in hand, supporting each other,
- “A” raised the issue of unrelated documents (5.b) and filed for rejection of plaint under Order 7 Rule 11 of CPC
- In the mean time, well wishers of “A” informed him that “Y” and “Z” are trying to enter the room No.22 by changing the padlocks and removing the articles from the said room.
- “A” also find that “Y” has obtained another Trade License in self-same Name (issue date is after the filing of title suit TS/1) having address of room No. 22.
- In the above scenario, what remedies are available to “A” – Civil / Criminal to foil any misadventure by “Y” and “Z”?
- Under which IPC / CrPC section(s) case should fall?