LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raghav   30 May 2016

Under suspension for last 10 months

I was posted as BM in a public sector bank and during that period few loan were processed and sanction which had some irregularities. However by followup these loans were closed but the bank has taken up these cases as fraud and FIR against the BM is lodged even though the borrower have agreed having taken the loan. Please advise the fate of the FIR and guide for future course of action. Moreover i was suspeneded in july2015 and no chargesheet has been served till date. I have the following queries 1. In FIR police has filed FR in the court which has been protestedby the bank. What will be the future course. 2. It has been 10 months of suspension and for the last two months substance allowance is not been creditedto my account however instalments of my loan are regularly deducted from my salary. 3. No chargesheet is been servedro me till date. Please guide of the fate of the case and what steps available with me.

Learning

1 Replies

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     31 May 2016

Without getting into the criminal aspect of the proceeding (as I am not capable enough for that too), suspension without a chargesheet will be void. And suspension allowance is compulsory. Please write to your company to withdarw the suspension letter since they have not filed any charge sheet upon which you have been suspended in spite of 10 long months. And also demand the payment of subsistence allowance.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register