LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupam_advocate (n/a)     12 February 2008

under section 23 d.v.act 2005: aggrieved person get intrim order by court.

under section 23 d.v.act 2005: aggrieved person get intrim order by court.
1. in any proceeding before him under this act,magistrate may pass such intrim order as he deems just and proper.

2. if the magistrate is satisfied that an application prima facie discloses that the respondent is commiting ,or has comitted an act of domestic violence or that there is a likelihood that the respondent may commit an act of domestic biolence , he may grant an ex-party order on the basis of the affidavit in such form as may be prescribed , of the aggrived person under section 18,19,20,21,or as the case may be section 22 againest the respodant.


 10 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     12 February 2008

Thanks for sharing this vital information

anupam_advocate (n/a)     13 February 2008

thanx prakash

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     13 February 2008

Thanks Mr. Anupam For the information. Regards SANJAY DIXIT

anupam_advocate (n/a)     14 February 2008

thanx sanjay u have file any d.v.act case

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     16 February 2008

Dear Anupam, will u pls tell me , what type of interim relief may be granted in a complaint made under DV Act? It will be really helpful for me & the members.

anupam_advocate (n/a)     18 February 2008

in d.v act you can get intirm order :

anupam_advocate (n/a)     18 February 2008

like residance order, maintance order, not to sale property order and protection order

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     23 February 2008

Thanx for the information. One more question pls, Is there any limitation (period) for filing the complaint under DVAct?

anupam_advocate (n/a)     27 February 2008

no there is no limitation

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     02 March 2008

thanks for the information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register