LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

balaji   15 February 2015

Unconusmmated marriage


i got married 1.5 years back.still she is not allowing me to have physical contact.but her parents are threating with the help of police to forcing me to leave in this s** less marriage.

please help me in this how to face police about in laws are threatening.


 3 Replies

sameer   15 February 2015

Better to Convince her Parents by telling the facts and convince your wife to lead a normal life, if not

seek police help and legal assistance to dissolve the marriage.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     15 February 2015

Are you being forced to leave this marriage or to live in this marriage? Have you ever told your father-in-law or anyone else about this? If so what do they say? I very much suspect you have not disclosed this to any of your in-laws or rather to anyone. First you disclose this to your in-laws and find out their reaction. Do you violently behave with your wife for this reason? You should discuss with important people in her house. Try to persuade her for counseling. Approach an NGO dealing with marital problems. If everything fails seek divorce.


Pl.first introspect yourself that could be reasons that your wife do not allow you for physical relationship since your marriage. If possible, take your in-laws in confidence and convey them politely.  If not

1]  Approach to Womens'   NGO  forum for reconciliation.

2) Finally  make application to the Sup. of Police for likely lodging   false complaint by your wife and in-lows for harassment by me which will damage your career and propriety in society.

3]  File  mutual divorce petition for divorce

or Divorce petition under Cruelty.

Hope you are satisfied  else contact on 9869400938


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query