LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rana Basu   17 June 2018

Unable to obtain pf accumulation

I was an employee of a private company where the PF was maintained by their Trustee (Exempted Establishment). Here I resigned in 21-05-2004. Thereafter I joined a manufacturing company on 10-01-2005, at their factory unit which was maintaining their PF Account with the RPFO, Salt Lake, Kolkata. Their Head Office Account is maintained at EPFO Office in Park Street, Kolkata. Immediately after joining I had applied for transfer of my EPF and EPS amounts to my PF Account maintained with this new establishment. The earlier Company, after much follow-up transferred the amount to EPFO on 28-05-2007. Thereafter I had been periodically pursuing the matter with the RPFO Office but was not getting any favorable response. I retired from service on 31-07-2012. After much follow up and complain to the Grievance Cell the amount was finally transferred to my PF account in April, 2018. The EPFO Office had kept it in Suspense Account. Meanwhile, the Company had closed the factory unit on 31-12-2014 and all employees had been relieved, including the signatories. Since there was no authorized signatory of the factory unit available, I got my Form 19 and Form 10-D physically signed by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company. He is authorized by the Board of Directors of the Company to sign documents. But, the PF Office at Salt Lake where I had my account rejected my claim stating that the CFO did not have his Digital Signature uploaded in their site. Despite my requesting the CFO is refusing to upload his digital signature because as per him the unit does not exist any more. Please advise how I can get my accumulated PF and Pension amounts despite the fact that the CFO is refusing to upload his Digital Signature. I am not getting my money for which I am the bonafide claimant.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register