Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ICA Arun (Manager)     18 March 2015

Udr correction & corrected new patta

Dear Friends,

I am facing problem in correcting theexisting  UDR computer patta...,Actually it's my ancestor property (father's). My father has wrote a Settlement deed on me & my younger brother names..With that document copy & legal heir certificate copies, along with collector office letter regarding non-available of documents prior to UDR scheme of our survey lands to taluk office thru registered post with acknowledgement due..,But  more than 6  months i am walking to taluk office, but not suceed by anyway..,how to go ahead & get the new corrected patta...Rgds

ICA Aun

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     19 March 2015

Whether the settlement deed was a registered document? If not what else is the proof to confirm the title to the property?, Collector has issued letter stating that the pre UDR documents not available, if that is the case what about the extract of A register held in the Taluk Office or Chitta adangal in VAO's office?, your query requires more details to give you proper suggestions.

ICA Arun (Manager)     20 March 2015

Thank you very much for your faster reply Mr.Kalaiselvan sir...,

Yes sir, it's a registered document of the year 2010 with previous registered document reference...,

Regarding Extract in A-Register, Chitta/Patta, Adangal, persons name found in those revenue is not related; others than my family related/ancestors name

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register