Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

No Name no name (Service)     31 May 2017

Two wheeler registration

Hello to all respected members.

I am based out of maharashatra . My query is in relation to the usage of documents for vehicle registration. I have taken my friends document for the vehicle registration as the dealer was not ready for the registration using registered agreement. This two wheeler was bought by my then friend. Later on my friends partner who is also a lawyer found that her husband's documents were used in the registratin of a vehicle. Now the problem is that she has called the end user and signed the promissary note and other documents for re-registration. Now she is haassing me with the help of local cops stating that I have cheated her hsuband however her husband willingly signed and provided the documents for vehicle registration. She is also stating that I can get a life imprisonment for using her hsuband 's document without his consent and knowledge. My questions are:

1. How it is without consent when he knowingly signed and provide the documents for registration?

2. She has already signed the transfer papers with the end user still she is threatning of legal case

3. No accident has been reported neither the vehicle is involved in any accident

What are my options? Is this a case? Local cops and other lawyer friends are calling me and aksing me to give statemnet. This is a harassment to me as  have told the truth and re-registartion papers are also signed then why this harrassment?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register