Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaishali Patil (IT)     15 June 2013

Two marriage issue

Hi Sir,

My Father had two marriage. first wife left 2 months after marriage without divorce and maried with another man and having 4 children however she is taking pension on the death of her husband . So problem is that my father has mention first wife name in army record office. when i enquired in record office they said that they need divorce certificate of first marriage then only they can change nominee name as second wife. so i went to my father first wife and exlain the things, but she is saying that she did not marrire with my father.It is good if she is saying that she not married but only problem is that her name is mention in record office which i want to delete and army office want court document. what i need to do.

I need your help.

Regards,

Vaishali

Learning

5 Replies

Ranee....... (NA)     15 June 2013

She is lying just to maintain her image in front of her grown up kids and in the fear of loosing the pension because her second marriage is void.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 June 2013

I will agree with Ranee.

She may  be telling lie but there is no way to prove that marriage existed.  In case your father is dead then someadvise can be given.

Vaishali Patil (IT)     16 June 2013

My father is alive and 70 year old. It is good for me that she is saying not married with my father . but only problem is that my father has mention her name in record office and also submitted marriage card as proof but apart from that proof there is no any official record for his marriage in gram panchayat or any other else. When i inquired in army office to delete 1st wife name but they are saying without any court proof they can not delete her name. Now i want to show that my father first marriage was false. can you please let me know what i need to do for the same.

Regards,
Vaishali 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 June 2013

replied at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Army-record-office-nominee-issue-399851.asp

do not take viva of experts by repeating query on different threads.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register