New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tipsy (importer)     09 March 2008

Two Blood Brother problem ?How to solve?

Two Blood Brother problem ?

How to solve?

Two Brothers A & B has a problem among themselves, and family solved finanacial problem But non financial problem, Brother A wants apology to be given in writing

Because B has put allegation and Brother B does not want to give apology to A in

Writing ?  A does not have any work with B , but B wants few sign of A because A has become Karta as my father dies , Now how the family can solve this problem?


 3 Replies

P.V.Poornima (Lawyer)     09 March 2008

Since there is absolute mistrust between the brothers, partition and separate possession of the joint family assets is the only solution.


If the problem relates to the property better to settel with partition. It is a mistrust.

Sushil Kumar Bhatia (Advocate)     14 April 2010


there is no problem but a problem of ego when an elder member became karta of joint family his decesion for the welfare of family treated to be good if there is misunderstanding to solve the matter  within family otherwise to appoint an arbritrator by mutual and written agreement who will solve the matter whose decesion will be binding upon  both the parties

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register