Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NGO (President)     22 June 2014

Trust's manager running trust as family business.

Hi There , I am moved outside India for job. I have open a trust registered in Uttar Pradesh to open a school in one of the city. Trust has two members only . I am president and other guy is manager. School is started two years back and running fine. I have land that I bought along with manager’s father for to open a school. In land papers it is written that this land is belongs to two person equally but it is not divided. Land is given to trust for 300 INR per month for 30 years lease. Manager is local to the place where school is running. As soon as school started running he and his two brothers started creating problems. His elder brother already has one school that is running by creating a fake society and forging signature of all the members of that society as per their statement. Now manager of my trust is not depositing any money in trust's account as that account can be operated only by signature of me and his. None of the school staff is lifting my phone or responding to my emails. On getting hold on one school’s staff , he told me that manager has threaten all to get fire if anyone will speak to me. On the top of that , manager's brother who is government employee is running a coaching center with same name as that of my school and claming everyone that this school belongs to him. They are running this school as there family business and keeping all money with them in cash. I discussed this case with local lawyers when I was in India and paid him consultancy fees. But later that lawyer sent me notice on behalf of manager. I have following questions 1. Is there anything I can do to force manager to deposit school fees in trust's account ? 2. can I appoint someone as power of attorney to represent me in school ? 3. last time my parents visited the school. so manager and his family didn't even allowed them to enter in the school 4. do i need to come back to India to fight this battle or i can appoint one lawyer to take care of that ? 5. considering my experience with one lawyer about this an I am bit afraid to share my information with other. what are the steps i should take to avoid breach of confidential information by lawyer. 6. I have not register any police complaint till now , I am afraid of condition of law and order in India and mostly in utter Pradesh. I was not aware of this before putting all my hard earned money for opening a school but now I am. 7. Is there anyway I can register complaint about this matter online in utter Pradesh to take some action against illegal activities in trust? I will appreciate any help. Thanks

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register