LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jasud Babasaheb (owner)     07 June 2015

Trust registration


i am looking for to register charitable trust for social work & education, hence kindly let me know the process of the same, also looking for below


1. It tax saving if w spend on trust

2. will we get forgen fund for the same, if yes thn wht is the process to go for such registration




 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     07 August 2016

Please mentioned name of he state.

To register basic document is require.

If u want then revert back to me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query