Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhuri (Sr Executive admin)     31 May 2013

Trouble with wife

Dear All,

I live in Hyderabad . We are 2 sis and one brother. I and my sis live seperately from my parents.My brother got marrried in 2008. The day they got married they left the house and now very recently they had moved to my parents place as they are not financially sound. In the course of these 5 yrs. they were not happy with each other  reason being my sis-in-law is a spendthrift and never let him work in an office properly and made him do all the household work and the taking care of the kids part too. After moving to my parents place , not even three months she fought , yelled at everybody from the street  for no reason. Now my bro has rented an apartment and they moved immediately after the tiff. She tells the son that she will give her dad to the police and the grandparents dont love him but they love only his sis.To my surprise ,we have never interacted with her very closely but she spoke crap about each and every person in the family. Their day starts with a quarrel and ends with a quarrel. you love your sisters not me . you love your sis daughter and not our children so on and on and on. Now last sunday she is blackmailing him saying that she will commit suicide and was calling 108 and disconnecting and had indeed locked herself in the kitchen . My bro took the keys and the kids and came to my parents place as she did not feed them since morning hoping to get some food for them. Realising that he left the house she took the bike and came to my parents place and was yelling at him stating that you call them and why did you come here when you are not living here. this is not your house.

Now the problem is she is neither living and nor letting him leave, does not give food to the kids aged 4 and 11/2 . He wants to get seperated from the kids and stay peacefully. Please advice....

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Ask him to record all the verbal abuse on a recording device and also the neglect of children should be noted down...It`ll be helpful if she files a complaint or even to take divorce from her...Is she a working woman?

Madhuri (Sr Executive admin)     31 May 2013

she just started working from 2nd of May 2013. Please help.

(Guest)

She got psycological problems, start recording her tantrums in audio/video format, for suicides give a written complaint to the police, take her to counselling sessions, get her evaluated by a psychiartist.

Collect the PAN details, her employer details, payslips etc. Keep all your brother property in your mother's name. 

Now or later this case will go for divorce. Once you do all this, and you make sure that none of the negotiation-consultation works, then initiate the divorce process.

Keep patience till your brother collect some proofs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register