LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

souren paul   11 April 2016

Trouble with brothers wife

Hi experts,

I live in faridabad and we stay in a two storey house. My elder brother stays in ground floor and I stay with my family in first floor. My brothers wife has created ruckus earlier as well and hence my mother stays with me and I take care of her completely. However, my brothers wife constantly tries to malign our reputation by putting false allegation against my brother, my mother, me and my wife as well that we alll are  harassing her for dowry. They have been married for past 10 years and this time she has given a written complaint in the womens cell regarding the same. Just want to know how can I protect my mother (69 years), my wife and myself from this mess. Please let me know in case you need any specific details about the same.




 1 Replies

Nitin (marketting manager)     12 April 2016

Hello Keep all the discussions recorded, involve community elders for the discussions

if there is no one you technology and record all the conversations silently

and keep them for future use.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query