Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Victim of Greed (Worker)     02 May 2013

Trial court in mumbai

Hello,

Can anyone please help me find where is Trial court located in Mumbai ?

I would like to file an application u/s 127 of Cr.PC for change of circumstances.

The scenario is as follows :-

An interim maintenance order of Rs. 2,500/- was passed for minor in August 2011 as against my salary of Rs. 8,500/- by Bandra Family court. I was somehow able to pay the amount in time. However, from past 5 months I am unable to pay because of my parents illness. I have evidence to show my parent's medical expenses. I actually wanted to apply for review petition in the same Court BUT I learnt that there is no review procedure in Cr.PC. So, I would like to file apply for an application u/s. 127 of Cr. Pc. for Change of Circumstances.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 May 2013

The Principal District & Sessions Judge

Opp collector office,Adv prabhakar Hedge Marg, Tembi Naka, Thane,Mumbai, Maharastra

Phone No.022 25474574

email address: mahthadc(at)mhstate.nic.in

1 Like

Victim of Greed (Worker)     02 May 2013

Thanks for your prompt response.

Can you also tell me whether I can apply directly to the Mumbai High Court instead of Sessions Court ?

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     02 May 2013

you can apply in trail court also and directly at high court but once high court dismisses you have no chances so first appeal at trial court 

Want to Live (NA)     02 May 2013

Firstly you can file an application/Memo in the same family court only u/s 127(1) cr.pc, same family court has power to modify or cancle the maintenence awarded, if you will be able to estlabish the changed circumstances in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register