LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pankaj   01 August 2018

Travelling for studies to canada

i am planning to travel canada for masters as i have just completed my bachelor degree.But i am worried about the visa issues i might face because there are section 66d,5,6 and 8 on me for sharing some documents through watsaap.I just wanted to know that can i still my wish of studying in canada alive?????


 5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2018

You may keep the hope.

Approach a very able senior LOCAL CA/counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in immigration/civil matters   and well versed with latest citations, LOCAL applicable rules/laws/ … and having successful track record…. and worth his/her salt…..and show the documents/evidence for a considered opinion..

At each location three are some counsels that specialize in such matters and they are well known.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Civil courts, HC, SC……

Such counsels can help you to get out of charges and to get VISA.

pankaj   01 August 2018

First of all thank you so much for your advice sir .Secondly Through their help will it be able for me to travel for my further studies or wait for the case to get shut?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2018

Get acquitted in all charges/cases.

The cases/charges may be closed.

It is beter to obtain permission of court.

Rest discuss with your counsel in personas already posted, alongwith elders of your family.

pankaj   01 August 2018

thank u so much sir your replies gave me a sense of relief and keep my dream to study further alive.Tha ks alot sir.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 August 2018

You are welcome.

Avoid committing any transgression in any matter.


1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query