LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nupur suri (BANKER)     04 December 2015

Transfr req not considered in psu bank idbi

I HAVE BEEN TRANSFERRED  ON PROMOTION TO LUDHIANA.. AND FAMILY IS IN FARIDABAD.. AND I M NOW ON LEAVES WHICH ARE NOT APPROVED FROM SENIORS

AND MYTRANSFR REQ NOT CONSIDERED IN PSU BANK IDBI AND HAVE BEEN REQUESTING BANK AGAIN AND AGAIN FROM PAST ONE AND HALF YEAR. BANK HAS PUT INDISCIPLINE CHARGES ANDI HAVE ACCEPTED MENTIONING THT BANK PLS CONSIDER MY TRANSFER REQ AS MY BABY 4 YEARS N FATHER IN LAW IS NOT WELL...NOW THEY ARE SAYING RESIGN OR THEY WILL DISMISS .

WHAT TO DO ?? THEY ARE RUINING MY CAREER AND I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PERFORMING EMPLOYEE.HAVING GOOD PAR RATING .

FEW MONTHS I SERVED AT NEW LOCATION LOCATION OF TRANSFER .BUT DUE TO FAMILY COND IT IS TOUGH AND I M ALWAYS REPRESENTING MY CASE.

PLS GUIDE WHAT TO DO..... CAN I FILE CASE.....AGAINST PSU BANK IDBI...

iT WILL BE GRT HELP...AND MY CASE IS GENUINE...

REGARDS

NUPUR 

NUPUR.SURI@REDIFFMAIL.COM

Learning

3 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     05 December 2015

Legally, you do not have any recourse. Employees in banks are subject to transfers and you have joined the employment, agreeing the condition.

You may approach your Union/Association to help you. Otherwise, no recourse to you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 December 2015

You may go thru service rules and regulations, transfer rules advocated by Ministry of Finance,,conduct and discipline rules, service conditions advocated by IBA, and certainly seek help and support from Bank Employee's unions................

If there is a rule for transfer of married woman, mother having children then that has to be followed.

If the transfer is with malice and is malafide you can have merits.

In your case you have accepted the transfer and joined but have been on prolnged leave and leave is not approved , hence the SCN.

You may show all docs  on record to an able counsel specializing in such/service matters before you act further on your own and understand the merits and remedies. 

Anand Bali Adv. (Advocate Solicitor & Consultant)     09 December 2015

Rightly advised by my friend Mr Kumar Doab, in case there is any out of turn, with malice or malafied intentioned orders only in that case you may proceed and take legal help.

Send me PM  and meet me at Delhi with all related documents if possible;  we may find our some sollution of it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register