LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gajender kumar gupts   03 May 2018

transferring property by fake registering

sir we four friends had purchased 45 acts of land in 1995 . the fourth friend assured us he will look after property and develop it and hand over after twenty years as develop farm house but recently we come to knowledge that he had got pahani issued in his favour for 37 acts in 1997 and only seven acts in my name and he created a fake GPA of myself in 2005 and sold away all forty five acts and subsequent it three more transfers took place I brought to knowledge about it to revenue officer about issues of fake pahani in 1997 in his name with out any documents Collecter sanga Reddy has ordered for enquiries but MRO is not making any enquiries please suggest me what is remedy available to me the fourth friend had expired

Learning

6 Replies

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     03 May 2018

Even now, you are not ready to meet any lawyer in your locality and consult.  Why?

sir I have consulted some lawyers are suggesting to file a civil suit and some are suggesting to file a appeal in RDO office for cancellations of fake pahani issued by revenue officer with out any documents in 1997 I am confused my no 8074556933

Ramchander sir pl give me your no

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 May 2018

You have the option of pursuing RTI route.

This may move the revenue officials..

Approach your own very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/civil matters and having successful track record ….. and worth his/her salt …and discuss in person ..............

Kumar sir I have already used RTI route I have filled a complaint to revenue officer and asked for enquiries report they are giving false reply than I have filled first appeal to Collecter sanga Reddy which is pending

my no sir 8074556933

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register