Transferring ownership after death

My Father is no more. My Father did his will in yr 2003. In the will it is written that my sister is married and after my Father's death, me(son) and my Mother will be equal owner's in the home property.
The will has witnesses, my Father's signatures and his thumb impression. Plus there is a rubber stamp at the back of the pages. So it seems will is registered !

First, I need to know what all documents needs to be prepared to tranfer the home in my Mother's and my name. I think we need to submit the documents in GDA (ghaziabad development authority). Our's is a freehold property.

secondly who will prepare the document. do we need to hire a laywer ?

thirdly, there are many typists who sit in the court. These typists are stamp paper vendors too. one of them says that he knows how to type the application but not sure what all documents may be required ?

Is it ok to get the documents prepared from him. he has all the application formats with him.

fourthly. There are notaries sitting in/outside the court. Is it ok to get the work done from him/her ?






Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x