LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohd Kashif (Assistant Project Officer)     21 July 2011

Transfer the property (a flat) of my father to m

My father has a Flat  in Madhuban Bapudham Scheme 2011, Ghaziabad under GDA. now he is suddenly expired.. He has no will. now we wanted to transfer the property to our name either mother name or any brother and sister's name. What is the Legal procedure? Whether any fee etc to be needed to deposit? Is this the right way to meet the Tehsildar of my area to take a legal heir certificate or No Objection Certiifcate  to submit at the GDA. Please give me the advice.

Thanks in advance.




 3 Replies

Ca Atul (Partner )     22 July 2011

My deep condolences on the death of your father

If there is no will, then the natural law of justice says that the property would be owned by your mother, all son and sisters.

You can apply to the respective authority for the mutation in all names of your family members.

The opinion is subject to the other facts not known to me.

1 Like

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     22 July 2011

U enter all legal heirs name in records. If necessary to make a legal heirs certificate then u make it and give application to Tehshildar for that then he sign in your legal heir certificate and one application give in GDA and take a NOC from GDA. 

1 Like

Mohd Kashif (Assistant Project Officer)     23 July 2011

Thanks a lot.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query