Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya unchal (Business)     02 July 2022

Transfer of registration certificate(rc) for a car sold

Sir, I have sold my car to Hyundai Showroom in my city during Oct-2021. They have obtained Form 29 and 30 from me. But the RC is still in my name. I inquired with the show room manager and he told that the car was not sold and hence sent to Bangalore for auction.He could not provide the present status. Even after lapse of 9 months, RC is in my name. I dont want to continue RC in my name since I do not possess the vehicle. What action can be taken in this regard? Kindly guide.


 1 Replies

Swadha   08 August 2022

 If it is still in your name, visit to your registering authority and submit the sale documents with them so that if there is any complaint, notice be sent to him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query