LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhuavaneshwar   07 February 2020

Transfer of plot/site in the name of my deceased father to s

I stay in Haveri, Karnataka & have a plot/site in my father's name in Haveri under City Muncipality Corporation (CMC) limits. My father expired 1 &1/2 years back. I need to know how to transfer the plot in my name. We are 4 sibblings and my mother alive. My brother, Sisters (All married) & my mother are ready to transfer the plot in my name. When I applied for transfer of plot in CMC . Firstly, they said according to procedure first it has to be changed to all the Successors names. So i applied using death certificate & Successors' certificates. But then , they said the Record Of Rights (RTC) certificate has to be changed from Tahasildar's end to include every successors name in RTC first & then submit it for change in Ownership's name . But the Tahasildar says N.A. lands RTC changes are not being done from Revenue department's end. Now I don't know what to do.

Please tell the procedures what to do ?

Learning

1 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     07 February 2020

Your mother and siblings shall execute a relinquishment/release deed in your favour and shall be registered at SRO concerned by paying stamp duty.  Then you shall apply for the mutation in your name to the RDO/SDO concerned for RTC in your name.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register