I have filed a criminal case on my wife, and her parents U/s of 506, 384, 312, 500 and 120B of IPC at Bangalore. Preior to this my wife filed 498A on me and my family members at Hyderabad.
No w my wife approached Supreme Court seeking for transfer of the case registered by me from Bangalore to Hyderabad.
The following grounds are stated:
- Case is counter blast to the registered case by wife.
- One case is running on husband and the registered case by the husband also pointing the same caus of action, hence both should be tried at Hyderabad along wiht the registered case on Husband.
- Husband registered case is without jurisdiction.
- Wife will suffer to travel and thereis damger to wife's life.
Some back ground facts:
- Wife and husband lived at Bangalore since marrigae and as per wife dowry case, no allegation happened at Hyderabad, everything happened at Bangalore. Still hyderabad police filed charge sheet in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad police did not visit crime place , Bangalore for investigation, husband approached A.P High Court to quash on the grond that, no jurisdiction, police did not investigate the case at crime place. Also, Husband parents did not live at Bnagalore even single day of entire matrimonial life (22 days).
- As per husband complaint on wife and her parents, case U/s 506,384, 312, 500 and 102B happened at Bangalore and partly happened at Hyderabad.
- Witnesses of the case are from Bangalore and they are living at Bangalore.
What are the grounds that Supreme Court consider while trasfering the criminal cases from one state to naother state.
Does above wife grounds attracts SC to transfer the case ...