Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prayash chettri   16 July 2015

transfer needed to practise in another state

Hello...I just enrolled myself in karnataka bar council...nw I want to practise in west bengal in a sub-divisional ...i wanted to know whether I hav to apply for transfer or can I practice without any transfer...please suggest....thank u prayash

 1 Replies

prayash chettri   22 July 2015

Hello...anyone can gv a suggestion on this ....thnk you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query