transfer from one place to othet

iam working in a company for 17 years now they are asking me to go other places which I very far for me iam with my mother who is a kidney patient iam suffering from heart beat problem iam one son only any legal is there to stop asking the transfer by company



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu