Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amol (HR Manager)     04 November 2014

Transfer from mother to son as gift

Dear All,


My mother has got a Flat in Mhada in Mumbai around 20 Yrs ago and the registration process was successfully completed as well. but We stay in a different flat as a family.


Now, we are looking to sell the flat from Mhada as I am married and looking to purchase a bigger flat in Mumbai itself. Hence we as a family decided that the Flat should be transferred to my name from my mother name as I have to go for Loan procedure and My mother is retired from services.


So can you help me out, with the best possible way and the cheapest way for the same. I would be glad if you explain about the procedure and the cost which is going to get involved in transferring the flat.


Amol H.

HR Manager

 2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     04 November 2014

Gift deed is better. for cost you can check with jurisdiction SRO.


For more information on gift deed visit following link.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query