LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Transfer criminal and 498a case

Page no : 2

Amit (Consultant,)     19 June 2015

Dear Rajesh,

What do you do for a living? I am asking this becos if you are working, Find a job in the city where trial is being held and if you have a business try to establish a branch in the city of Trail.

As said by a learend advocate above the incident quoted by yr wife about last incident happening in her home town is on advice of an advocate or police. It's done on purpose to harras you. In your case UP has the jurisdiction of trial.

If you like you can try and wait for the final Charge sheet submission and only then you should move yr transfer application otherwise FIR can be revised by police and some more false incident can be quoted and then there is no chance of transfer of case to Punjab.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query