LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jinka narayana (JTO)     21 September 2012

Transfer case in high court

Sir, I am jinka narayana working as jto in bsnl.I have completed my tenure period at udaipur,Lahaul&Spiti district,Himachal pradesh.But i didnot get the transfer order.If i file case in high court is there any chance to get transfer within one month,because after one month road will be closed to my area because of snow.How many days high court will take to process my case.Any one kindly suggest me.

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     21 September 2012

While you may contemplate to approach HC.

You may also try by submitting a gentle representation to the good offices of your appointing authority, Chairman,{ if permissible as per your service rules or thru proper channel} etc and explain that company has fixed tenure to be in this harsh terrain and you have completed your tenure and have served the organisation in this harsh terrain with utomost sincerity. You may also explain that after a month the rods may close down hence company may make the neccessary arrangement to relive you from present location and appoint the replacement from staff next in line as decided by concerned superiors to be appointed at this location.

You may seek an appointment with good offices { if permissible as per your service rules}.

if your line management has  been turning a deaf ear to you, you may approach good offices thru your union and let the union send SOS to good offices.

If your line management has not been releiving and you have made representation you may give a concise and precise detail.

You may remain amiable.

Courts usually do not decide in a month.

Please approach a competent and experienced service lawyer.

Valuable advice of learned experts/members is sought.

jinka narayana (JTO)     23 September 2012

thanks for your reply,

I have done every thing what you said.I have even approached circle head,he also said to give transfer by 15th september to me,but our tdm has not given yet.Main thing is eight employees has got transfer order who completed tenure,that list does not contain my name.They are intentionally giving me torture.If i approach human rights comission is there any possibility to get transfer within one month.Kindly suggest me.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 September 2012

You may also try by submitting a gentle representation to the good offices of your appointing authority, Chairman, with a copy to national Head-HR/personnel,and seek an appointment.

If your line management has  been turning a deaf ear to you, you may approach good offices thru your union and let the union send SOS to good offices.

You may narrate the facts in chronological order e.g.eight employees has got transfer order who completed tenure,that list does not contain my name.They are intentionally giving me torture.

Before you approach courts or Human Rights you may give an ooprtunity to good offices, and succeed by narrating and prsenting the facts and thus defeat your managers who have been tormenting you.

Employee should apply exceptional levels of persuasion, persistence, reasoning, negotiation skills.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register