LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (marketting manager)     28 July 2015

Torchering an innoscent soul by not giving food


  My Brother who is mentally retarded married a village girl 18 yeas ago,

but now that seem to cost him his peace of mind and becoming a threat to him,

he is mentally retarded in the sense that ,he does not know any counts[Mathematics],fundamental english ,doctors diagniosed him as a down syndrome guy,all these were known to the girls family at the time of marriage,but by looking at his properties they married her to him

as time went on after 18 years she has become so arogant that she stopped feeding him, and not allowing him to eat at his house also

beause of this his weight came down from 90kgs to 65kgs and he is looking like a man without food for months,as if he has not taken food for days,with no muscle and all bones seen.

now when we ask her what is this she is telling he is not eating what can I do, reality is that she is not feeding him,she wants to get rid of him,recently we took him to doctor who advised that he needs proper food with out which his life is at risk,my mother sends food to his house his wife will reject it and will tell not to send any food to her house ,as she tells that you are insulting me by sending food.

  how should I deal with this kind of women?our india is Pro-Women,how should I stop her from killing him? he is innoscent soul what ever she tells he will listen with out eating food he will tell that he had food other wise she will torcher him at house, there are no elders at her house, how should we handle this?




 5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     28 July 2015

Give a complaint to the human welfare department. The officials of the department keep an eye and see his welfare on their hands. If any thing wrong the officials will take action by putting criminal cases on her. 


U can also complain with the human rights commission also stating the facts.Such souls should be punished to the maximum.U R saying he is mentally retarted,was he fit for marital life?

Nitin (marketting manager)     28 July 2015

Thanks for your responses,yes he is physically fit,but not mentally.


Nitin (marketting manager)     28 July 2015

Can any one give me about the Human rights commission in and around vijayawada,Andhrapradesh?






Dr.No. 26-14-7

Annapurna Devi Street


Vijayawada 520003

Phone:-0866-2578388 and 9492277900


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query