To understand the bail order conditions set by the court

Hello Respected Lawyers, I have a query with my Bail Order in reference to the meaning of P.R.Bond, Sureties & Provisional Cash Bail. My queries are as below:

1. "Applicant be released on bail in case registered with EOW, on furnishing P.R. Bond of Rs. 1 lakh with one or more sureties in the like amount." My query here is, what does a P.R. Bond stand for? And what does "WITH" One or more Sureties in LIKE AMOUNT mean?  I am not able to understand am I supposed to arrange sureties of 1 Lakh each, means multiple 1 lakhs or only ONE single surety of 1 lakh? (where it says ONE or MORE).

2. Can my Wife stand as SURETY? If yes, does she also has to pay 1 Lakh in cash or property worth 1 lakh etc. OR only her documents would be enough? She is salaried with a private company on contract basis from long term. She has her Salary Slips, Form 16/ITR, Pancard, Aadhar Card, Ration Card.

3. "The applicant is permitted to furnish provisional cash bail of Rs. 1 lakh for a period of three months. Registrar(S) is directed to accept the cash surety ATH." My query here is, that I was granted the above and my wife and paid the amount to the court and I was released on Bail. Now, what does PROVISIONAL CASH BAIL mean here? Does it mean that once I furnish a Single Surety of 1 lakh as mentioned in above Point 1, will the Provisional Cash Bail amount be refunded back? 

Bail Order was passed on 22-01-2021 & I was released on 28-01-2021 from Judicial Custody. 21-04-2021 my 3 month period will end. Hence kindly help me in understanding the above points as how should I proceed further.

I am released on a Conditional Bail with my undertaking given to the court as, I will deposit the said disputed case amount in a period of 3 years from date of release.

My sections are as below:

EOW for the offences punishable u/secs. 406, 419 & 420 of IPC and Secs. 3 & 4 of MPID Act.

I was behind bars from July 2020-January 2021. I had appointed a lawyer but obviously for my bail process but he didnt do the groundwork on the case properly and my bail application on merit basis was rejected earlier and I had to forcefully go in for this Conditional Bail option.

Kindly provide me with proper guidance and correct advice on the above mentioned WORDINGS/CLAUSES of the bail order and then would definitely like to engage a good MPID Lawyer for my case.

I am located at Mumbai.

Thanks in advance to all the peers in this forum.

P.S. I am attaching a part of the bail order within for perusal and better understanding of the context.

Thanks and Regards

Tan San

Attached File : 745813 20210311135537 eow part.jpg downloaded 48 times

Total likes : 1 times

Addl District & Sessions Judge

yes your wife can stand surety

Total likes : 2 times

Your matter on the next date of hearing is kept for complaince of undertaking submitted at the time of seeking bail.

As far your surety is concerned , it will be required to be submitted in accordance with Registrar of Court of Sessions.

For further clarity you may share your contact details with advocatemorzaria@gmail.com

@Tan San

you have to arrange 1/2 sureties who can show 1 lakh rupees cin his account or capable of 1 lakh rupees in case the accused not cooperating.

you also can arrange 2 sureties of 50k , 50k showing your documents

Is this 1 Lakh considered as 1 Lakh per month income of the surety or is it considered as Per Annum income? Thanks.

no lawyer would provide u the information without consulting fees,I'll charge very less i.e 3000indian ruppees,u can pay me or Google pay on 9214500008,I'll give u suggestions. with a past judgement of the court

PR bond means personal bond and surety means solvent surety, for the like amount means amount fixed by the court or Investigating Officer to release the accused on bail. Except accused of that case anybody can stand surety for the accused.One lakh each with two means each surety has solvent property of Rs.100000/- but they have not to deposit cash, only they have to produce documents.

Total likes : 3 times

PR Means personal recognition bond under sec 441 CrPC. Any person can be a surety who will take responsibility of attendance of accused in the court whenever the court requires and it includes your wife also . With one or more sureties in the like amount - it means you have to present one surety of Rs. 1 lakh  or more than one surety of Rs. 1 lakh .and yeah you understood point no . 3 correctly. once you produce pr bond + surety(one or more) of 1 lakh and file an application for refund of amount deposited in lieu of executing bond u/s 445CrPC.

Total likes : 3 times

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x