Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     24 December 2022

To sri dr. jc vashista learned adv

Sir,

As you stated in reply to my query, my humble submission  that it is a service matter.urgent suggestion awaiting for the following like you expert and senior.

I have observed this yestered: petitioners typed cause title different in petition and affadavit(only cause title) either court not noticed or scrutiny concerned ,or respondent , finally  wp is dismissed.  . Now, It is in favour of Respondent (service matter pending since 2006, I will get monetary benefits ) Court typed Principal Secretary to Govt as Secretary to Govt  another cause title and issued order copy.  Now  there are 3 cause titles appearing in three different documents. Now respondent wants to file a contempt of courts petition. on which cause title respondent should write in CC.  I have been pursuing this service mater since 4/2006 as party in person  already noticed  to other side for implementation but there is no responce . In APAT,Hyderabad OA  was disposed in favour of me then respondents in APAT has filed for suspension of orders  in the Hon'ble high court , the same is dismissed, kindly suggest on the above issue

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/different-cause-titles-227454.asp

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register