LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul-0007 (Others)     12 February 2014

To nullify divorce transfer to nagpur based on medical groun



----- In such circumstances where even the judge is biased towards my CRUEL wife, how to VOID/nullify Divorce transfer to Nagpur based on medical grounds?


------ When I do have all these MEDICAL PROBLEMS/AILMENTS, why is it so hard for me to get a medical certificate without recommendation from a BIG politician/Big Shot?


Thanks a lot, Raj.


 1 Replies

S.QAISAR ALI ADV. (Advocate)     12 February 2014

it is not too hard to get a medical certificate,if you are obviously ailing with some serous disease,simply move to concerned to health/medical officer get examined  and ask the certificate.No need to involve the politicians.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register