LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

honeey (ma)     27 April 2013

To clear my doubt

"File Divorce on no-s*x in marriage which is ground udner vide definition of "mental cruelty" (remember not to use non-consummation S. 12 (1) ( c) HMA ground at all) for seeking divorce and service Court Notice to his parents address and also to his UK address (if known) and proceed in due course the suit matter to ex-part route and for this ground you have to produce your own witnesses who will vouch that since the very marriage date your husband has neither remained present nor physically come closer to you and caused s*xual act to complete cohabitiation as husband and wife. Court will grant divorce ex-part. "

hv some question in my mind.

till nw, m under impression tht affidavit/statement of our own witness is not valid. it may be termed as a wasted interest.

in that case, does witness of our person consider ?

besides, like to knw whether his parent can reply the notice as well contest the reply.


 2 Replies

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     27 April 2013

His parent may represent him in family court via POA. regards ASHOK

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     27 April 2013

repeated query

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register