LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Threat of false 498a

Hi Respected members. I come to know that I have received notice from CAW cell Aligarh UP. I could not collect as home was locked when they came to deliver. I got to know this from sources. The problem is I am flying to UK for three months from official work and will be returning in July end. Can I write a letter to them requesting grant of date in Aug for appearance? I can't cancel my official trip as tickets are ready and everything is done. Can't back out from last moment. As it is question of my career. Marriage happened in Jan 15. After 3 months she left with the condition to get her separate home. I tried to bring her back but in vain. After 1.5 years she forcefully entered my home with the help of some sanstha. I installed CCTV after this incident. Now again she left one month before and this notice came from UP Aligarh women cell. Please note that marriage solemnized at Nasik. She lives at Kalyan. We at Navi Mumbai. Don't know how complaint can be lodged at Aligarh UP. We never visited this place. Her cousin lives there. Please request all of you provide valuable suggestions. Can I request CAW cell Aligarh to grant extension of date in August?

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 April 2017

Preferably discuss in person with a local senior and very able counsel of unshakable repute and integrity, specializing in Family matters and show whole case file. 

Your counsel can guide you on do's and don't on your specific issues. 

I am sending you a few links.

You may pick uprelevant points if any.

Discuss with elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, your own very able cunsels and avoid acting on your own and in haste.

Member has delted the a/c. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register