Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Legal (engineer)     10 October 2012

Threat from girl family for money

Hi all,

I am currently living outside the country and Got married couple of year ago and end up in messy life. now i am asking for divorce but the girl family is delaying it for some reason and treating me for money

I already paid her for higher eduacation. now again they are pushing me for more money so i refused

i think they will file an missing person FIR to make me come back to INDIA

Please help me how to tackle this issue from outside the country and what should i do to save gaurd myself from this FIR 

Appritiate your help and support.

- long live inidan legal system.

Learning

5 Replies

SAA_Bombay (Pro)     10 October 2012

Gather all evidence of expenses on girl & write letter to indian ambessey clearifing all your issue & fear. This will help much later on when a complain he filed by girl.  

Legal (engineer)     12 October 2012

Dear Sanjay,

Thanks you so much for your quick response. As per you suggestion i will send a mail to the embassy by the way if they file a case can I handle it from outside the contry.

Long Live Indian legal system.

stanley (Freedom)     12 October 2012

Dear Legal , 

Dont involve yourself with the embassy and keep away from them they neither help nor do anything . Now you are worried about  a missing persons FIR . Dont worry about that . Nowdays DV cases and 498 A cases are filed and you have to be brave and face it :). You can file for contested divorce or for mutual consent divorce if she is accepting it but wait for some time till she picks up a job .It would be benificial for you . 

**Victim** (job)     13 October 2012

I agree don't get yourself involved with embassy you will end up getting harassed by them itself. They have to follow court orders and there is nothing much they can do to resolve your family problems. I suggest you wait and watch that is the only best option you have.......u r already abroad and safe so why are worrying about FIR ? You should not even be worried about any cases in india.......jst be patient u will get the opportunity to get over with it.

(Guest)

Tell the girl's papa to roll the FIR report and take it up the arse ..... Be Brave !!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register