LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Tomar   17 December 2019

threat for recovery

A person often visits my home for the recovery of money against committee and threats me to come to my home daily by the text messages. what should I do in this harressing situation?? plz suggest.


 3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     18 December 2019

file police complain
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     18 December 2019

You can issue a text message and also notice to him not to disturb you and harass and proceed legally if desired in that account.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   18 December 2019

Also complaint to cyber police.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register