LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ankur Ankur (NA)     03 May 2012

Threat by calls & sms

I used to work part-time for a home based BPO(sales). My first work there was to design a new website for their business. There was no payout after the first. I worked there for more than past 2 months. But then, they fired me and when I requested the money I had made in sales commission and 50% left of the website(even though the website is complete and running for so long, with all the changes they desired I was making on-site in front of them).

On that request, they started ignoring my calls/sms's.

I got in touch with them by a mutual friend and then, they said that they're not going to give any money and will take back the money previously paid.

It was just a case of bad job till then. But, after a few days, one of the registered director there started calling me up and sending threatning and abusive sms's.

Now, by default I have a call-recorder app installed and running on my phone. So, now I have the audio recordings as well as the threatening sms's.

The person at the end of the call (co-director) used to pick me up for the shift from my home, he knows where I live and he's known for thugs as his friends.

Call me wuss, but I'm scared for my family's safety, I know how he handles things. What can be done?
 Should I approach police with sms n recordings? Also, our mutual friend mentioned this in conversation with him and he said that he'll bribe the police and will make it worse.

What can I do asap?

Learning

1 Replies

SV (NA)     07 September 2013

Go ahead and file complaint on basis of call logs and voice recording. Do not delay its too late, act fast and evade the unusual.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register